Local Washington DC Bookkeeping Services
How Inexperienced Bookkeeping Will Sink Your Business
What Every Washington D.C. Business Owner Ought to Know About Bookkeeping
Get FREE Initial Financial Analysis To Quickly & Easily Put Your Books In Order
You can’t remember the last time you sat down and brought your finances current.
You’re operating on the numbers shown in your bank account.
And you’ve had your friend or family member “reporting” on your business finances for the last six months.
Sincere question: How’s that going for you?
Simple bookkeeping mistakes can sink your business.
As a business owner in Washington D.C., you cannot afford to let inexperienced bookkeeping ruin your business.
Margins get tight. Cash flow restricts. And you’re stuck deciding whether to pay your star employee or your electric bill.
Not uncommon for a business with potential that gets swept up in bad bookkeeping practices.
Improper reporting is the byproduct of inexperienced bookkeeping.
Finally be able to analyze where your business really stands
Reporting is a simple process, but it’s not easy.
Proper reporting allows you to work on your business instead of in it — the goal of every business owner in Washington D.C. and America.
To accomplish this, you’ll need:
- Comprehensive bank and credit card reconciliation.
- Monthly and weekly financial reporting.
- Accounts payable (A/P), accounts receivable (A/R), payroll, and job costing.
- Financial software working for you, not against you.
- And so much more.
If you’re doing your own books, you’re wasting time and virtually burning cash flow. While your competition does “light” bookkeeping with their Master Bookkeeper and CPA, you spend your time stressed over line items and months or years worth of back statements and accounts.
Get out from under the stress of your financial reporting.
Let me Rescue your books so that you can get back to building a business you enjoy working on.
Here’s how I can help you turn your books around:
- Look back months/years to analyze and reconcile financials.
- Deliver accurate reports daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.
- Reconcile all bank accounts for accounts payable, accounts receivable, budgeting, proformas, profit & loss, payroll, quarterly taxes, invoicing, job costing, and more.
- Accounting & bookkeeping software like Quickbooks, Xero, Zoho, Netsuite, and more.
- Reconcile bank and credit accounts.
- Discover and save you thousands.
- Liaison between you and your Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Leverage proprietary Artificial Intelligence (AI) software
- And so much more
If you own and operate a business in and around Washington D.C., you can trust my 15+ years as a CPA and Master Bookkeeper.
Get control of your financials, today, with a FREE financial analysis.
Core Bookkeeping & Accounting Capabilities
- 15+ years of Master Bookkeeping experience
- Using a Forensic Approach and your in-place Accounting Software, I bring months and several years of unreconciled Accounts current-delivering Laser Focused Cash Flow, Balance
- Sheets, and P&L’s
- Job Costing
- Payroll-plugging in the right add-on to your current accounting system. Think, ADP, Gusto-all of the latest technology available
- Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
- Full time or part time, in-house or remote
- Budgeting/Forecasting-showing you where you should go in the future
- The latest AI plug-ins right into your accounting software