Selling Your Business
Business owners: Have you decided to sell your business? Are you ready to start looking for the right buyer? You have put a lot of time and energy into this endeavor, but now it’s time to move on. Your goal is to maximize the price for selling your business while getting the best terms, but you also want to make sure you find the right buyer who will do right by what your business needs.
One of the first steps you will take when you’re selling your business is getting an evaluation. Need an expert evaluation? I can help! As the Top Rated Local® CPA in Maryland, DC, and Virginia, I have the expertise necessary to evaluate your business for sale. Not only that, I can generate easy-to-read reports that provide the information prospective buyers need. I can offer P&Ls, cash flow forecasting, and an overall financial health report, for example. Contact me right now to get started.
My Qualifications and Competencies
You can trust me to provide an accurate evaluation of your business because:
- I have 15+ years of experience in the field
- I am a certified public accountant (CPA) with a proven track record
- I provide completely accurate financial reports for selling your business
- I can provide emergency accounting services
- I am fluent in many different industries — LLC, S Corp., C Corp., IT construction, real estate, restaurants, government contractors, car dealerships, nonprofits, and much more
Don’t gamble with everything you’ve built: contact me right now if you’re selling your business. I can provide an accurate evaluation to ensure that you get the maximum price for what your business is worth. When you’re making such a big decision, you need qualified business professionals on your side. Contact me right now for a strategic business advisor in Maryland, Virginia, or DC!