Real Estate Investment Tax Shelters
Many business owners are concerned with the expense of investing in real estate without considering the tax relief and incentives associated with it. You may be renting your office space or retail store for this reason, or you may choose to cut overhead by not having a physical location at all and running your business out of your home. In reality, real estate investment can be a great way to make money for your business. The key is understanding tax shelters.
Need help understanding real estate investment tax shelters? Contact me now!
Benefits of Real Estate Investment for Business Owners
Real estate is one of the best investment strategies for growing wealth. Investing in real estate can generate more cash flow for businesses, but is also opens the door to a variety of tax advantages that you may not be aware of. If you can capitalize on these, you can significantly save on taxes. Not only that, owning your business property can lower your liability. In the event that your business gets into legal trouble, you want to separate it from your personal assets as much as possible.
My Qualifications and Competencies
Why work with your Top Rated Local® tax consultant in Maryland, DC, and Virginia?
- I have 15+ years of experience in the field
- I can take care of your back taxes with forensic accounting
- I am a certified public accountant (CPA) with a stellar reputation
- I provide completely accurate financial reports
- I offer federal and state tax lien reconciliation
- I have worked with a variety of different industries — LLC, S Corp., C Corp., IT construction, real estate, restaurants, government contractors, car dealerships, nonprofits, and much more
It’s important to be aware of tax shelters and other tax advantages when you start your business. If you need help in Maryland, DC, or Virginia, I’m here for you! Call me now!