Forensic Accounting-Getting Audited? | Being Sued? | Is Your Partner Stealing from You?
Getting Audited? Being Sued? Is your partner is stealing from you? Need a strategy to save your business? I can help. Contact me right now!
As a forensic accountant with more than 15 years of experience, I am uniquely qualified to help small business owners in Maryland, DC, and Virginia when legal concerns come up. Let me dig deep and provide answers to your questions with findings suitable for court.
Litigation is an unfortunate reality for many business owners in the DMV. In today’s business environment, you may be dealing with embezzlement, fraud, probate matters, or other legal stressors. Even if you aren’t dealing with these issues now, you may want to take some preventive steps now. With extensive knowledge of bookkeeping and an investigative mind, you want me on your team as your forensic accountant.
My Qualifications and Competencies
Why should you work with me, your Top Rated Local® forensic accountant in Maryland, DC, and Virginia?
- I have 15+ years of experience in accounting and bookkeeping
- I can take care of your back taxes with forensic accounting
- I can help you in court
- I am available for emergency accounting services
- Work with my in-house certified public accountant (CPA)
- I provide completely accurate financial reports
- I offer federal and state tax lien reconciliation
- I serve all types of businesses all over the DMV — LLC, S Corp., C Corp., IT construction, real estate, restaurants, government contractors, car dealerships, nonprofits, and much more
As a business owner, you need professionals on your side to help you keep your business growing. If you need the legal support of an accountant, I am happy to help you save your business. Contact me right now!